Junior Web Developer/Web Intern
Amplimark is currently seeking a highly motivated, organized, and communicative individual to join our in-house web design and development team. Applicants must be able to effectively communicate project progress with other team members, and be a participant in meetings with a variety of clients to help meet and exceed client expectations.
This position is located at our office in West Des Moines, Iowa.
If you love building the web, working with clients on technical and creative projects, then we want to talk to you!
- Excellent communication skills and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Flexible, dependable, and willing to assist as needed
- Accurately estimate amount of effort required to complete a task
- Must possess strong technical, business and design sense
- Must be detailed oriented and customer focused
- Must have excellent time management and research skills
- Knowledge of user interface design, usability, information architecture, wireframes
- Some experience with CMS products (WordPress, Drupal, Laravel, Magento)
- Some experience in writing jQuery, custom JS
- Able to write cross-browser code (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome)
- Bachelor’s or Associate Degree (or equivalent experience)
- One-year experience preferred but we will consider interns
Job Type: Full-time or Intern
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online. No phone calls please.