At Amplimark, we are focused on mutual respect, innovation, discipline, unconventional thinking, and an all inclusive, nurturing environment. We aim to provide career opportunities that offer much more than a paycheck.
We offer compensation that includes competitive pay, excellent benefits and a positive work environment that offers growth opportunities, both personally and professionally.
Our Culture and Values
- Our compensation model is driven by skills, not just education or years of experience.
- There’s no substitute for a great attitude. We often hire people for attitude and train them for skills.
- Many companies have nice sounding mission & value statements but we are more interested in underlying message than the verbiage.
- Our people are our greatest assets and we we want them to do their best by providing job freedom, flexibility and being fearless in showcasing their creativity.
- We value people who are driven by individual excellence yet still care intensely about Amplimark to be a team player when needed to be.
- We don’t believe in competing for being “the best place to work for young or old people.” We want to be the best place to work for all people.
- Diversity for us is not just about race, culture, color or religion. At Amplimark, different life experiences are big part of our diversity philosophy.
- We support the causes our employees care about by offering them eight (8) hours of paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO) every year.
- We understand you have a life outside of work and that’s why we offer 36 hours work week.
- We offer opportunities to cross train and develop soft skills.
- 36 hours work week.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Telecommuting, remote work arrangement available.
- Retirement saving plan with 4% employer matching contribution.
- Eight (8) hours of paid Voluntary Time Off (VTO) to work with the charity or organization of your choice.
- Two-week paid time off every year.
- Six paid holidays every year.
- Continuing education reimbursement.
- Tuition reimbursement program. Yes, we will pay for your MBA.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Supplemental workers’ compensation.
- No cost access to on-site swimming pool and fitness center.