Digital marketing or online marketing, is a form of marketing using digital technologies to deliver marketing messages to consumers. Traditional marketing channels such as TV and radio often rely on interruption based marketing, while digital marketing is primarily permission based marketing. Digital marketing campaigns offer low upfront cost and campaign feedback can be used to adjust marketing message on the fly. These features are not available with traditional media campaigns since there is very little flexibility to tweak or adjust a campaign during execution. In addition, traditional marketing channels such as TV and radio also require significant investment upfront.
Digital marketing campaigns produce vast amount of customer engagement data that can be used to fine-tune digital marketing campaigns in real time. One of the most attractive features of digital marketing is its ability to quantify results with high level of accuracy.
Why Digital Marketing
- Reduced Cost: Digital marketing is highly cost effective as compared to traditional advertising channels such as such television, radio and print
- Measurability: Ability to define performance metrics, gather data and quantify results
- Targeting: Ability to pinpoint your customers based on demographic, interests and geolocation
- Coverage: – Digital marketing offers far broader reach that traditional channels like television and radio
- Speed of Execution: Digital marketing campaign are easy to plan and execute quickly. In addition, real time market feedback allows marketers to adjust campaigns in real time.
- Improved Engagement: Digital marketing campaigns offer far more flexibility in terms of campaign engagement and goals. Being permission based, user engagement is often much higher than traditional advertising campaigns.
Digital marketing is one of the fastest growing market segment. Take a look at the data provided by ZenithOptimedia.
Digital Marketing Channel
Digital marketing offers a wide variety of channels to engage consumers. Here is quick summary of some of the common digital marketing channels:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Display Advertising
- Mobile Marketing (SMS & MMS)
How We Can Help
As a digital marketing agency, we offer a wide range of online marketing solutions to help you get the most of out your marketing budget. We perform comprehensive review of your business and marketing efforts to develop a marketing campaign that meets your business objectives. We don’t measure campaign results in terms of clicks and website traffic but in terms of quantifiable leads and increased sales.
Need help with your brand identity? Contact us online or give us a call at (515) 225-6438 to schedule a free, no obligation initial consultation!