Social Media Marketer
As the social media marketer your main responsibility is to coordinate and execute a creative yet strategic plan to use social media content to build a strong narrative, brand recognition for our clients.
- As the Social Media Marketer, you will create content and social media posts for various social media channel such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter with the aim of encouraging brand recognition and engagement while continuing to grow all platforms.
- You will collaborate with our creative team on the design and implementation of content and social media strategy for agency clients.
- Developing and adhering to a content creation and posting calendar in line with the strategy.
- Developing original posts with photos and video content across social and digital platforms.
- Sourcing and/or creating photos and video to be posted across social and digital platforms.
- Reporting on best performing posts and social metrics.
- Constantly looking for new ways in which content can be leveraged for maximum impact and engagement
- Graphic design skills preferred.
Based on experience
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
Clients and staff wear masks. Some of the work may be performed remotely.
- Social Media Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
This job is ideal for someone who is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This job is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or apply online. No phone calls please.