Digital Marketing Specialist
We’re looking for a digital marketer to be part of our team. This position offers an opportunity for hands-on experience in planning and executing digital marketing campaigns. You’ll be directly involved in concept development, communication design, media production, social media interactions, customer research, and content development.
- Can do attitude, strategic thinker and passion for data driven digital marketing solutions
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented with demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Exceptional written/verbal communication
- An academic background in or a strong interest in communications, marketing, journalism, and/or creative writing<
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, creative, entrepreneurial spirit, and professional
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Skills in copywriting, graphic design, and social media are preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite products
- Serve as a strategist and digital media marketing expert for agency clients.
- Manage the development, delivery and execution of customized digital marketing efforts for clients including social media, SEO, SEM, email, content development, advertising, and more.
- Direct activities for specific accounts on a daily basis.
- Act as main client contact for certain marketing needs.
- Organize and prioritize projects with cross functional teams for Social Media, SEO, SEM, email, and content creation.
- Recommend and implement new ideas and innovations to improve each digital channel as well as customer account performance.
- Help with branding efforts and realign them with marketing.
- Provide insights and analysis on all campaign key performance indicators (KPIs). Develop data reporting using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Search Console tools.
- Collaborate with internal staff to maximize marketing efforts while reinforcing customer brand, presence and voice.
- Associate or bachelor degree
- Candidate must be local to Des Moines area and be able to work in our office
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Based on experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online
. No phone calls please.